Principal, Vice-Principal Supervisor were the administrative staff for
the admission procedure. The working hours for the admission procedure is between 7:30 am to 12:00 pm.
The Rules and Regulations to be followed while doing the procedure...
● Right of admission to the student in Junior College is reserved by the principal.
● Every student seeking admission in Junior College shall satisfy himself/herself that he/she is eligible for the admission in
Junior College as per rules. The student shall be responsible for the selection of group of subjects at the time of admission.
● Application for admission is to be made in prescribed form, complete in all respect and duly signed by parent or legal
guardian along with full fees payable for admission.
● Application for should be accompanied with an attested true copy of :-
i) School / College leaving certificate.
ii) Mark list of last qualifying examination.
● The original certificate of last qualifying examination should be submitted for inspection when asked for. The student will
not be admitted on duplicate T. C. for any reason.
● The requirement of any certificate can be asked through written application only.
● The students are advised to preserve the receipt taken from office after paying any fees. The students have to produce the
receipt whenever asked by the clerk or class teacher.